Saturday, February 13, 2010

Audiovox Vhs To Dvd Replacement Where Can I Find The Owner's Manual For The Audiovox Equipment That Came In My 2000 Suburban?

Where can I find the owner's manual for the Audiovox equipment that came in my 2000 suburban? - audiovox vhs to dvd replacement

MY 2000 came from the factory with the suburbs and Audiovox DVD, VHS, and reduces the overhead console to the TV. The DVD player stops working and I had some problems of others, and with this team. It is a handbook for information about the car, so I asked if anyone knew where I could find online.

Or perhaps if someone could tell me how to fix the DVD player. The part that rotates the disk itself seems to be the problem. However, I do not know much, so I do not really say. If I cut, shows it is loaded. Usually takes about 1-3min. said NO DISC. When I see the cover from the top what he did what I could find is that the disc can rotate.

1 comments:

car guy said...

http://www.audiovoxconsumer.com/voxxcons ...

You should be able to find it here

Post a Comment