Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Replaced The Simplicity Ellis Cribs Please Help! Can You Name Some Good Quality Cribs I Should Consider?

Please help! Can you name some good quality cribs I should consider? - what replaced the simplicity ellis cribs

I had a nightmare with simplity Ellis 4 in 1 crib. I have broken 3 times a mattress from this company! Well, I'm tired of this type of crib that my dream girl in me, because in about 2-3 weeks. I had to return the crib simplicity. Since it was soooo much, but the society needs to defective parts with more defective parts replaced! Needless to say that I no longer trust this company! Can anyone name me a good quality beds, grow preferably a "me" from the cradle that does not cost and arm and leg? It seems, Baby's R Us has borne the action or leave it in the crib, I would ask you! Please help. We are first-time parents, and we want to ensure that our child is safe when it's time to sleep is in a crib.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment