Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can You Do Transfers On A Laser Printer Making A Photo Memory Blanket?

Making a photo memory blanket? - can you do transfers on a laser printer

I'm trying to understand how coverage of photographic memory. I have no idea how to start this project. I do not know on T-shirts iron photo, but once the image is pressed and when it's wet or I wash the ink runs and it just ruins.

I want a cover that can be washed and the pictures do not do this effect Crackle. I've heard of feeding the fabric through the printer, but not sure what material to use, because I think it would get stuck! Moreover, if the substance goes through the printer, I was afraid, so that the ink is wet and running, then it feeds through the printer.

Printer: Lexmark P6350 --- do not know whether a laser or bubble jet ink printer. They do not know what an impression of the bear.

The document, which IUsed - Avery Ink Jet T-shirt transfers - this term, if the photo is moist and Crac!

My sewing machine: Singer 18,024,000th

No image slide into a pocket person. The photos have to wash into the ceiling-resistant and last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment