Saturday, February 6, 2010

Compact Dslr Tripod Light, Compact DSLR Tripod?

Light, compact DSLR tripod? - compact dslr tripod

Hello everyone, I want to use my Nikon D40 in other countries. I am planning a trip to Chile, Argentina and Peru. With this information, have in mind, you can recommend a tripod that can fit in my luggage? I like a long exposure with the lights of the city, traffic, etc. .. But I catch the user's mailbox, stone walls, tired ... You get the idea ... to stabilize the camera when I walk through the long exposure. What is the smallest size of a compact tripod is still fully functional? BH found a photo that falls to 12.2 inches and grows to 32.2 inches. There are better for? Please help me, I do not think is serious about learning photography. Thank you! Here is a link:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/15 ...

5 comments:

Martin G said...

It is a compromise. Bigger is better, but of course, more cumbersome. I think the quality of BHPhoto Cullmann should be good, but it is possible that you desire more space May. I have one set of Cullmann Jet. I have not much experience with it, but it seems so far away. You can always Removable main in my backpack. Seems to be spending more time in the pre-order, which we propose, as in
http://www.adorama.com/CU52013.html
It is so-so with 18-200mm. It could be a D40 and kit lens "OK".
I lived during the Sunpak DigiPro Compact
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/36 ...
It is heavier than my Cullman, but it includes more compact. The balance point is determined to be better with a DSLR before heavy work. I'm not crazy about the twist lock and unlock the system.

I have a Slik Sprint Pro, the user-friendly clips on the legs. I've used in the far north, to travel, where I found a package of additional medium. Do not be met in a small backpack.

Sentimental Treasures Photo said...

unless it is only 4 feet of the tripod is more of a problem than a help ... Most tripods D40 with the 70-300 one assist, because he usually made of plastic. Look for a tripod that is at least 60 inches. One of the best stands of the market has been the Slik U212

jimmymae... said...

I have a Slik Goodman Ace II, I found on eBay for $ 29.00 is the best stand (compact and robust) I've ever seen. I think it was in Japan in the 1960s. See if you find one.

Miya said...

recommend or see here for more choice and a cheap tripod. See "Camera Accessories category"> Tripods click to see more models to choose from.
[astore.amazon.com / cheaper
Cheap digital cameras-20]

Jim A said...

I have a Canon Rebel XS. With my Tamron 18-200 I guess it weighs about 2 kg. Most people do not like the weight, but I love it. It is strongest for employment, and the light cameras tend to move much.

I have 3 stands, all Wal-Mart. Well, my head does not become a liquid, of course, but it is quite easy for me and are about $ 30 per person.

This can be no solution. If you want a fluid head, of course, it will be very expensive.

These tripods are supplied with a carrying bag and weighs almost nothing.

Good Luck

Post a Comment