Friday, February 12, 2010

Penicillin For Throat Strep Throat + Penicillin VK And Nursing?

Strep Throat + Penicillin VK And Nursing? - penicillin for throat

After a sore throat for about three to four days without other symptoms that I decided to go and ensure that it is not strep. The throat culture was positive. The doctor has me on penicillin VK, I took my first pill, but I wonder how is it safe for my 1 years nursing? All I get is about 2-3 times a day now, and the doctor said he was sure, just wanted to see what other mothers think? : D Well, as I had, but he showed (and no trace of it) was just a cold, I want her to her ped. Monday to religion? Thank you for your contribution!

1 comments:

I do care! said...

You can breastfeeding while taking the antibiotics.

But as the anti-biotic change through breast milk. The feeling that your baby gets to be too Penicillon. There may be a response to the AB. But you develop mouth ulcers.

If you are not breast-fed while taking the Appellate Body.

I nursed my son AB under the first week after birth and received the worst case of thrush in the mouth of the poor. It was unfortunate. And I do not feel guilty, for which he has given, even though I was, of course Quilty. No more than you, if you continue during AB feed.

I hope you feel better soon?

Post a Comment